Flashback 2 2001: Jon B., "Don't Talk"

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008: Let's Get It!

It's January 1st. A new year, new day, and new chapter in my life. I thought that I would try out this bloggin thing 2 see if it's 4 me. I'm usually always rantin and ravin, so it should be. LOL. I rung in the new year all by myself. I had a few plans, but in the end, they all fell through. @ midnight, I was holdin a bible & a glass of orange juice. I was kinda salty @ first, but then I thought able all of the people who didn't get a chance 2 see the year 2008, and I immediately put myself in check. I just took it as a sign that I need 2 focus more on myself and quit puttin everyone else and their feelings first. Last year was a pretty decent one. I got 2 huge burdens off of my shoulders. Got the job that I wanted, and quit the one that was holdin me back. I have a few things in mind for the new year like work out more and continue 2 lose weight. I am 10 lbs lighter so far and lovin it! Im not fat by any means, but I could stand 2 lose about 10-15 more lbs. I'm growin in facial hair and beginnin 2 customize my overall look. Pimpin my swag, I should say. By the Spring, I should be where I want. As I change my appearance, I feel my life changin more & more. Not in a bad way, but just in a different way. I don't really have any plans 4 2008, but more like goals. When u make plans, God will break them, so I just consider what I want goals. They're easier to follow through than plans. Hopefully, the next 12 months will be full of so much that once I stop, I will finally be satisfied. But, I'm never satisfied, so go figure. LOL.

3 comments:

RocaFella07 said...

HEY!!!! Its great to see you on here!! I hope blogging works out for you, and you find your rhythm.

I like what your have to say, so far!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

;-)

WhozHe said...

Welcome to the blog world.

Mr. Jones said...

Not a bible and a glass of orange juice tho. Whatever gets you by, I guess. lol.

I spent New Year's alone, too. Don't feel too bad.

I know I better get a link on here tho.