Flashback 2 2001: Jon B., "Don't Talk"

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Feelin A Lil' Green

It's crazy no matter how old u get, u can still manage 2 become jealous @ times. My male best friend spends this great deal of time wit another one of his friends, and it just pisses me off. It's like they are inseparable. There is this certain amount of sexual tension between them that's so obvious 2 everyone but them. Maybe that's why they spend so much time together, because they wanna fuck, or maybe because they just enjoy each other's company (damn, I'm even deludin myself). It's hard 4 me 2 express my feelins sometimes, because my best friend can be hard 2 confront about certain things, but Imma try. I feel like he's slowly slippin away from me. What if they end up givin into the way that they feel about each other and become a couple? I probably will really be assed out. I learned that they spent New Year's together and that really had me heated. Maybe I'm just bein a spoiled brat, but I don't care. that's my friend, dammit! I have 2 try and relax, because I have a temper and I don't want 2 just pop off and start clickin 4 no reason, but it's hard.

5 comments:

WhozHe said...

Please take your time and think things out before addressing the issue. There's alot at stake here. Rash decisions can lead to long term hurt.

Mr. Jones said...

"Maybe I'm just bein a spoiled brat, but I don't care. that's my friend, dammit!"

Yeah you are. If we were friends and you came at me with some stuff like this, I'd LOL @ you. For real.

I'll be honest with you. Of my current friend circle, I've known three of them for longer than five years. Life is all about growing and branching out. You can't expect the dynamic of your friendships to remain the same forever.

Let him go. He'll still be there. And if strays, I guarantee you'll meet somebody equally as cool to compensate.

Like Whozhe said...there's a lot at stake, so don't he hasty.

Promiscuous X said...

I feel you on that man but like everybody said as you get older you meet people an old frineds tend to stray you become more distant every year but you learn to deal with it. Maybe you are just over reacting for the momment your not use to having to wait in line for your friends time. It might feel nlike your on the back burner but thats not the case. Just finf something for you to do to occupy your time while ya boy do him . lol thats what i do lol

Thanks for stopn by my blog. I look forward to your next post homie.

RocaFella07 said...

I gotta agree with Mr. Jones...Maybe you guys are growing apart. But, if you want to address this, you should think it through or marinate on it first.

Good Luck!

;-)

Axe_Scorpio said...

Thanx 4 da feedback. Im prolly just trippin 4 no reason because dats my best friend, my heart, and he feels da same way about me. We had a good talk, and everythin was put out in da open and its cool now. I kno wen it comes down 2 it, he would drop any muthafucka 4 me and likewise.