Flashback 2 2001: Jon B., "Don't Talk"

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Da Showdown: End Of A Friendship?

In my last post, I was tellin ya'll about my female friend dat was stayin wit me. After day 4, things was goin pretty cool, until day 6. I went into my moms' room 4 somethin and my friend told me dat I should have knocked. She got checked 4 dat shit. When u aint payin rent, u gets no privacy. I was tryin 2 be a good friend, but she was temptin me 2 kick her ass out.

Day 9, I overheard her talkin 2 her boyfriend. He asked her why she wasn't gone go back 2 her moms' crib and she said dat she would visit, but dat was somethin dat she didn't want 2 do right now. I'm like, hold da fuck up. I thought dat her moms kicked her out. I knew dat her moms didn't mean it when she told my friend 2 get out. She only said dat shit out of anger. How da fuck was she gone continue 2 stay wit me when she couldve just went back home? It wasnt dat her moms aint want her 2 come back. My friend didnt wanna go back. My friend wanted me 2 go wit her 2 go get sum bag, so I said yeah. We had 2 talk anyway.

On da way 2 da weedman, my friend moms called her. She was so loud dat I could hear wat she was sayin 2 my friend. Her moms was talkin bout how she wasnt mad @ her and she was callin 2 see if she was okay and shit like dat. When my friend got off da phone, I said dat I knew her moms wasnt mad no more. She didnt wanna talk about her moms cause she was still pissed at her nigga 4 sum dumb shit, but I didnt give a fuck. We was settlin dis shit now.

I told her dat she shouldve talked out shit wit her moms and stayed wit her. She got loud wit me and told me dat if I was any kind of friend dat I would just let her continue 2 stay wit me. I was talkin 2 her calmly, but she was gettin louder and louder, so when we got back 2 da house, I let dat bitch have it!

Aint nobody gone talk shit 2 me and continue 2 stay in my shit. I told her 2 get her shit and get da fuck out of my house. 9 days was enough of good friendship 2 me. If she could go back home and she didnt, dat meant dat she was basically takin advantage of me, and I coulndt have dat. She packed up her shit, and didnt give me a thanks 4 my hospitality or nuthin. I told dat hoe dat she didnt have 2 call me again or nuthin because she had mad audacity 2 try and be mad @ me 4 kickin her out. Lo & behold, da hoe ended right back up @ her moms, crib, dat lyin bitch.

I havent heard from dat job dat I had an interview wit, so I guess I prolly wasnt wat they wanted, oh, well. It feel so good 2 have dat freeloadin ass hoe up out my house. Dats da last muthafuckin time I open up my home 2 any friend. They better get a tel-a-thon or sum shit, cause I aint da 1. And people wonder why I can be such an asshole @ times. Because when u put yo feelins, heart, generosity, or watever else on da line, pussy mouth niggas take advantage of it. I think dat its time 4 me 2 just get grimey wit my shit.


7 comments:

RocaFella07 said...

DAMN!!! I dont even know what to think. On one hand, she might have just been freeloading off you...On the other, maybe she just didnt feel like going back home with her "tail" between her legs.

;-)

Axe_Scorpio said...

Well now da bitch aint have no choice but 2 go back home. LOL! I hate dat it came down 2 a fight, but I did wat I had 2 do. Shit was gettin out of hand.

Promiscuous X said...

You know what I'm not even mad atcha playa. I would have taken the same approach. Dat chick pride got in the way. She was basically freeloadn an she probly wasn't contributing to nuthn for those 9 days either. damm she got loud with u too. Mannnn lol She sounds like she is all fuckd up. lol. good luck with the job yo. I'm bookmarking yo blog. I like bloggers that are real wit theirs.

Chet said...

It appears that you have an ungrateful friend. By all means the sistah should not have taken your kindness for weakness. If she had a home to go to then that is where she should be, it was okay to come to stay with you for a few hours or even over night until things cooled off at home wit her moms. She should have talked to her mom about whatever the situation that caused her to leave home and try to resolve the matter, not burden you with her rudness.

Axe_Scorpio said...

Thanx 4 da feedback, ya'll. Appreciate it.

Mr. Jones said...

She needs to go. There's nothing worse than an ingrate. Well, I suppose an ingrate who has worn their welcome is worse, but you know what I mean.

Axe_Scorpio said...

Yea, I had 2 get dat bitch outta my space, pronto! LOL.