Flashback 2 2001: Jon B., "Don't Talk"

Saturday, January 5, 2008

My Houseguest From Hell

Since Wednesday, one of my female friends has been staying with me. She got into it wit her moms over sum dumb shit and her moms kicked her out. I told her dat her moms aint mean because I really didnt want her here wit me. LOL.

My friend is just one of those people dat u kno it wouldnt work wit yall livin together so why risk da friendship 4 it? But, against my better judgement I told her she could stay.

Her second night here, she gon ask me if her nigga could spend da night! I didnt say anything because I was so caught off guard by wat she asked. How da fuck da company gone have company? Wat?! He didnt stay, but I was still shocked dat she would even ask me sum shit like dat. Mind u, my moms is barely here, so she told my friend dat she could sleep in her bed. Why da fuck would I let dis bitch lay up wit a nigga in my moms bed? She done lost her goddamn mind!

Her third night, I had company upstairs wit me, and I saw her nigga's car pull up, then it was gone about 5 minutes later. I come downstairs 2 let my company out, and to my surprise, my friend is gone and my front door is unlocked! She didnt let me kno dat she was leavin or for me 2 lock da door so im pissed. I was upstairs and anybody coulda been in my shit and I would have thought dat it was her, get me? Wen she got back wit her nigga (who she didnt even ask could come over), I checked her ass. I told her to not EVER leave my shit without tellin me or leave my shit unlocked again. I guess she was embarrassed cause I snapped in front of her nigga but I dont give a fuck! Respect my house!

Today, she been real quiet and short wit me. I guess she supposed 2 be mad. I could give 3 flyin fucks about her bein mad at me. Dis is why I didnt want her here. Because I knew dat she would start doin bullshit like dis. I was gone and before she left 4 work she gon call me and ask me wat was da password 2 my computer. Wat bitch? U aint talked 2 me all day and been hella short wit me actin like u mad, but u wanna hop on my shit? Fuck u. I told her dat she wasnt gettin da password so she could be on my shit wenever I leave. Hell no! After dat she continued 2 be short wit me. Now she gone text me from downstairs and ask me if I wanted 2 watch a movie. I was gone tell her hell no but I aint gon even be like dat.

She got 1 more time 2 fuck wit me and her ass is grass, feel me? I dont want our friendship 2 be ruined because of dis but she gon tempt me 2 just say fuck it. Why I gots 2 be so nice? Ugh!

On a good note, I gots dis interview on monday, wish me luck!

5 comments:

WhozHe said...

Uh, I think I see why moms kicked her butt out. She might as well hype it up in the air cause it sounds like she's about to get another foot up in it ushering her out the door.

Anyway, good luck with your interview.

Axe_Scorpio said...

LOL. Hert ass sure is. Im waitin 4 her 2 do 1 mo thang and its over. But thanx!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mr. Jones said...

See...she fucked up on Day #2. You're better than me. I would've laid her out then.

Good luck with your job interview.

Axe_Scorpio said...

I needed all da luck I could get wit dat interview, but I guess it wasnt meant 2 be...LOL