Flashback 2 2001: Jon B., "Don't Talk"

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

R.I.P. Baby Girl: Aaliyah Dana Haughton (1979-2001)


Happy Birthday, A! I have always been a fan of you and your music (Prior & after her death). Her style & swag was so different. It singled her out of all the other female artists out during her time and created an image that can NEVER be duplicated.. She inspired millions with her creativity & joyous presence. Her dark, mysterious aura always had you wanting more. As a tribute 2 her, I am posting a poem that her brother, Rashad, made and put on her site today.
Love you, sweetheart.

3 comments:

RocaFella07 said...

I agree...She was such a great talent!

;-)

fuzzy said...

I have to admit, I only started listening to her shortly before her death and more afterwards. I have a deep appreciation for her and she is and will continue to be missed!

Mr. Jones said...

New post, please. Come back to us.